Saturday, November 7, 2009

All - star and points


Well of course I am trying to put the season together. But I was wondering as of the poll how should I put all-star race together. I can not promise you that there will be. But I would guess that it would be after the 2ND race before the points cut takes place. Also there will be a new poll on which track it will be at. so it was decided that the all-star would be the nights and weekends.com shootout unless someone vote because I added time.



The point cut will be after the all-star race ( which I will add info about). As the whole field will just like NASCAR go to a few drivers in the running but there is a difference. We will have the top 5 drivers be tied going into 3 to go( except the 4Th and 5Th driver will be a bit behind.) Also the drivers below can not win the championship. And will not get points for the win(but they will race they will race each other though for the 6Th driver trophy.) Here is the setup.


3 to go setup


point position points

1st 100,00
2ND 100,000

3rd 100,000

4Th 99,500

5Th 99,000

6Th on back 0





No comments:

Post a Comment